Equity, diversity, and inclusion have taken on an increased importance in the workplace regardless of the size of an organization. Through this ONLINE course you will learn how to become a leader of equity, diversity and inclusion in your workplace. Inclusive workers are aware of their own biases and preferences, actively seek out and consider different views and perspectives to inform better decision-making. They see diverse talent as a source of competitive advantage and inspire diverse teams to drive organizational and individual performance towards a shared vision.
By participating in this program you’ll have the following learning opportunities:
• Examine the visible and invisible dimensions of identity
• Describe the impact of Human Rights on Equity, Diversity and Inclusionary work practices
• Build sensitivity and awareness for communicating with people who live with disabilities
• Explore implicit association biases and stereotypes
• Examine micro-aggressions and subtle acts of exclusion
• Identify ways to encourage EDI and discourage discrimination
REQUIREMENTS: Computer or laptop (with camera) that can run Zoom and reliable internet.