Thriving Through Change: Managing Change for New and Aspiring Leaders
Change is a sure thing in your workplace, whether it seems for the better or worse. Either way, working with change rather than against it will help you ride the wave with more of a positive outlook, lending to stronger relationships with leadership and your peers. This program will help you understand the implications of workplace change and how to be a trusted champion of change. A focus on the emotional and practical sides of change will allow you to prepare yourself and others for changes big or small.
Following the program, students will be able to:
• Identify different attitudes and orientations toward change.
• Anticipate reactions to change and how to communicate, support and manage them through change.
• Categorize the drivers and intensity of change to get a clearer picture of what’s involved in change.
• Use the five steps of change to understand how to structure a change process (big or small)
• Work with peers to create a proposal for a change initiative using the five steps.
Course is ONLINE with a live kick off on the first day and two 2-hour live sessions at the mid-point and end of the course. Participants will require a computer or laptop (with camera) that can run Zoom and reliable internet.